arielMIS works with customers to select the best backup service plan to ensure their data is protected and recoverable, which allows their business to overcome disasters, cyber attacks and other interruptions. Backup service plan pricing is generally based on the quantity of data and systems, number of backups and sites, and restore time. We are committed to protecting our customer’s data with the best tools at cost-effective price points. I’m pleased to announce that we’ve upgraded our backup and restore services by partnering with Veeam to offer affordable offsite backup options!
Drawing from our experience working with small businesses and nonprofits, we evaluate potential partners to select the best services for you.
Here are some of the criteria we evaluate:
- Is backup service available for all types of business critical systems and files that our clients might use?
- Does the service support the right level of data backup frequencies?
- How easy is it to restore data? Customers should be able to restore a single file level or an entire system quickly. Faster response times mean less interruption to our customers’ businesses.
- How easy is it to manage the services’ backups, restores, and reporting? We keep our costs low by avoiding systems that are cumbersome to maintain, and pass on our savings to your business.
- Does it offer offsite backup? Offsite data backup offers an additional level of protection. You’ve heard the saying “don’t keep all of your eggs in one basket,” and this applies equally to the data and applications that keep your business running smoothly. Offsite backups offer security in the event there is a failure at your primary data center. We recommend the 3-2-1 strategy for backup:
- Have at least three copies of your data
- Store the copies on two different media
- Keep one backup copy offsite
During our evaluation, we were blown away by Veeam’s approach of “Availability for the Always-On Enterprise. Our partnership with Veeam allows us to offer affordable cloud-based data backup, automatic verification of backed up data’s recoverability, central management and reporting for both physical and virtual workloads.
We are a certified Veeam Silver Partner and we look forward to rolling out this new service option to our current and new customers. We’d love to discuss what this new partnership means for the security and reliability of your business data, and we are always available for questions.
arielMIS is a Managed Service Provider (MSP) providing businessCARE™ IT services designed to keep you and your employees productive and safe. Contact Us if you're interested in learning more about our services.